The Kliafa History and Culture Center organizes audiovisual local history lessons, which are attended by students of Middle and Elementary Education, accompanied by their teachers. The Center also organizes photography exhibitions, folk tales narratives and traditional games learning seminars.
The History and Culture Center has the following collections:
- 13 files of local, but also thessaly, newspapers between 1883 and 1960, in microfilms accessible only to scholars.
- More than 5000 digitized black and white photographs of the area of Trikala classified within the following themes: social life, political life, rural life, army, education, culture, sport.
- 3000 bottle caps from around the world.
- 390 tape-recorded tapes with folk tales, testimonials and mayor candidates pre-election speaches.
- 95 printed music sheets with songs of the period from 1900 to 1960 and a 20 handwritten music sheets.
- 13 folk paintings of the puppeteer named Thanasis Spyropoulos, inspired by Thessaly folk tales.
- 250 soft drinks glass bottles of various Greek industries, many of which no longer exist.
- 155 albums, Greek and foreign, with black and white photographs.
- 50 art albums.
- Rich collection of folklore books, of local interest.
- Toys - objects collection of the 1950s.
- Digitalized archival material of city's history.
The Kliafa History and Culture Center has published the following books:
- "Trikala. From Seifoullach to Tsitsani. The transformations of society as reflected in the press of the period (1881-1960)." Three-volume work of M. Kliafa. "Kedros" publications.
- "In Varousi". Album with photos of Takis Tloupas and documents of M. Kliafa and Fanny Chapala - Vardoulas. "Gnosi" publications.
- "Women of the earth." Album with photos of Dimitris Letsiou and documents of Maroula Kliafa. "Kedros" publications.
- "Ta tou Dimou en dimo". The chronicle of Trikala Municipality (1883-1959), by M. Kliafa. "Standard Thessalian Publications", 2007.
- "Entrepreneurship in Trikala. An over-knowledged history. (1881-1960)", by M. Kliafa. "Degiorgio" publications.
- "A serenade in Litheos. The music motion in Trikala (1881-1965)", by M. Kliafa. "Kedros" publications.
- "Lets take a walk in our city, Trikala". Tourist guide for children.
- "Education plays. The education in western Thessaly after its integration in Greece (1881-1950)", by M. Kliafa. "Kedros" publications.